Tuesday, June 2, 2009

First day in Norway

Before the take off from Philly to Oslo I found myself becoming very nervous! The flight wasn't what got to me nervous or worried, or even excited me. I am nervous and excited for the opportunity that has been thrown my way. For a few years now since I have started to throw Javelin I've joked about coming over to Europe to learn and train with the best. Now I have an opportunity to do it. All of this wouldn't be possible if it wasn't for my friend Magnus coming to America and also my parents getting me the plane ticket and giving me the support they have given me. Also the support from my friends and other close family.

Today it is beautiful here in Norway with the temp around 65 degrees and clear sky's. Flying in was amazing, the land here is breathtaking with hills, forest and many lakes. Farming seems to be a big thing here! Every barn is red and the same size... there is way to many to count; its remarkable. Pictures will be posted sometime in the next day. Hope all is well back home!

No comments:

Post a Comment