Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Food is great!

The last couple of days the food has been amazing! Today we went over to Magnus grandparents to have lunch at it was absolutely great. Lots of veggies, pork, and Potatoes. His grandparents are very nice folks that always have smiles on their faces! The people here are very nice even though I can't understand what they are saying haha... I learned how to say "Thanks for the food" today, which was nice and it was very easy not something thats to hard to learn. Anyways Magnus and I have been going to practice everyday learning new things and lifting weights. The weather is great just hope it stays around for the meet we are going to this weekend in Norway. Next weekend we will be traveling to Goteberg, Sweden. Well tomorrow is our day off so perhaps I will post again. Hope all is going well back home! And everyone should wish my mom a happy birthday coming up here on the 21st...first day of summer!

1 comment:

  1. Hey handsome, I'm so glad you're having such a good time. Learn as much Norwegian as you can, that will make them happy. Thanks for remembering my B'day. Then Joseph's B'day is next. You & Joseph are growing up too fast. Well, throw far like I know you can. Hey, since June 21st is the longest day of the year, does it even get dark at all over there? Until next time, MOM

    ReplyDelete