Thursday, June 18, 2009

Thank you all

Thank you all for the wonderful comments you have been leaving! I would have thanked you earlier, but I didn't realize you could leave comments on the posts haha, so my fault. Things here are going great and all of the support yall have shown me is more then enough to keep a smile on my face and continue to learn. And yes when there are no clouds it doesn't get dark in the summer time here. It's almost like a light blanket of shade comes over, but you can still see for miles. It's amazing! Well again, thank you all and keep leaving comments, they are very encouraging and I will try and learn some better norwegian so I can send you some words.

2 comments:

  1. Jesse,
    Keep up the good work, and continue to enjoy the sights and the Norwegian culture. Hope you will be able to copy these entries you make into a journal of some kind. Your kids will love reading them someday, and trust us, you will enjoy traveling down memory lane when you are about 35 or older. Hope your meet goes well for you this weekend. We will be camping so will have to wait until Monday to read your report. Praying for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you so much! And that is a great idea I will definately look into that... Hope your camping goes well and you have an amazing time I know you will tell everyone hi for me!

    ReplyDelete