Sunday, June 7, 2009

Good times in Norway

Though the time change still doesn't like me I am having a good time in Norway. Training is going well and my soreness is going away from the first week. I have my next throwing session tomorrow around 4 p.m. which should be good after todays workout which was mainly focused on jumping which went well and didn't bother my knees much at all. It has been raining a bit here lately but thats okay because I'm use to it I guess haha. My goal in the first meet on friday is to throw over my old PB which was 63m or so. Im hoping to consistently be around 65m and then make the 70m jump sometime while im here or in the early stages of next season. Anyways besides throwing Magnus and I still play the Wii a lot and are both at the pro level in golf haha. Also the last two night Magnus and I have went out on his local golf course with these old clubs that he has and we play about 3 or 4 holes. This has made us want to play every night now...we sneak on the course at around 11 p.m. maybe a bit earlier and its still light out, we can see the balls fly, its really fun! Anyways thats it from me its about 2:30 am here so I better get some sleep. Nata from Norway and I miss and hope everyone is doing well!

1 comment:

  1. Have Magnus take you on a hike to a mountain top on the longest day of the year. It's cool to see the sun barely set only to come back up within minutes. Those summer nights in which you can still play into the wee hours of the morning are unforgettable. Glad for all the updates. We're having fun following your time over there.

    ReplyDelete