Wednesday, July 1, 2009

The last couple days were good because we began to get back to work in the weight room and on the runway. Although yesterdays throwing practice wasn't good what so ever because my legs were gone from the day before. On monday we did a lot of jumping and that effected tuesdays practice quite a bit. I have learned that days when my legs aren't bouncy and working are days I shouldn't even try to throw even if im feelin good in the upper body. Through the past 4 weeks my over all throwing ability has grown I believe. This is because the training is directed more towards throwing and also my throwing is becoming more consistent even though the results aren't showing big throws just quite yet. 
 
         Besides the throwing its been good to be home from sweeden and relax and sleep in a room that isn't 90 degrees haha. Yesterday after practice we decided to go down to the docks on the lake that is just behind the lifting and throwing center. The lakes in Norway are very big and they seem to have them everywhere! Magnus, a couple of the other throwers and I took a dip in the lake for about 45 min. I was great to get that bad practice off me and enjoy the water a bit because we haven't really got out to do a lot of stuff like that just yet. 

         Well so long till next time I hope everybody in Oregon, Iowa, Cali and all over that are reading this has a wonder time until till I speak to you again. 

P.S. I wish they had fireworks here but I guess ill have to wait till next year to play with fire.

1 comment:

  1. Great post, Jesse. I enjoyed reading it learning about what you are doing on a day to day basis.

    ReplyDelete