Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Hallo again

Hey everybody, sorry for such a long wait for my next post. Things have been very busy here, we just finished our second trip to Sweden. I was gone for a week without internet and just friends to hangout with so it was a good week for me. It was enjoyable to get sometime away from just sitting on the computer all day waiting for people to get on haha. In Helsingerborg, Sweden we stayed in a house of about 20 throwers which was crazy but extremely fun! It was by far the best time ive had sense being in Europe. I got to meet new people and bond with other thrower of similar ages. I believe that spending that time with them created new friendships that will last a very long time. While in Sweden we also went out to the driving range and smashed balls, we drank beer and did other things besides just throwing. The food was amazing, the people great, and my norwegian speaking kinda skeptical haha. They tried teaching me more things but I suppose it didn't sound to well so they got some good laughs outta that ha. Anyways just thought I would tell ya about my great weekend in Sweden and until next time ill be praying for everyone back home and hope everything is going great! 

1 comment:

  1. Jesse, the 14th has been some time ago, but it sounds like this weekend was great for you. We're glad you are getting in fun experiences along with the hard training. Hangin' with the boys is fun huh? Especially when you are the brunt of their laughs! It's good you can laugh at yourself and take things lightly as far as the language goes. I'm sure they could learn a few things from you also. How is their beer compared to what they have here in America? Will catch up here on all your other posts.

    Thinking and praying for you,
    Dale, Brenda, Spencer, and Amanda

    ReplyDelete