Friday, July 24, 2009

10 days left

After being here so long its become like another home almost. Having said that I'm ready to come back to the states. 10 days left until my plane leaves for home. I'll be sad to leave all the new friends I have made but at the same time ready to see all the family and friends I haven't seen in 2 months. 
Besides being a little bit home sick I'm very sore after my gymnastics workout yesterday with Andreas Thorkildsen. It was a great workout that was very tough for me but he made it look easy! I believe this is why he is the best javelin throwers in the world, seeing what he could do was a boost to my confidence. He has been doing gymnastics for about 3 years now and has increase in throwing and lifting because of this. 

Well just wanted to let you all know that im still having a great time even though im home sick haha love all you and hope all is well!

3 comments:

  1. Nephew Jesse, I'm glad you've gotten so much out of your stay in Norway and competitions around Scandinavia. it will no doubt be one of the highlights of your life with many more to come I hope. The people there sound very friendly, polite, fun loving, and into athletics so you have been a good match. Your uncle Jim and I loved gymnastics, not that we were any good at it, but I can see why it would help a thrower increase his distance. Enjoy the last week and a half in beautiful Norway and have a safe trip home. We will be leaving for Europe not long after you get home so I hope we can have you over before we embark on our much anticipated visit with your cousin, Cecelia and do some serious sight seeing. Continue to strive for your best. Your Uncle, John

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are so excited for your return home. We have missed you lots and are so glad that your summer has been fun and a good experience.
    See you in 8 days. Love Mom and Dad

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jesse,

    Coach Finck misses the heck out of you.

    ReplyDelete